Login
Username:

Password:

Lost Password?

Register now!

New European Digital Rights
HNN Forums Admin
From a pink glow star
There are new regulations coming up from the European Unity starting May 25th in 2018. Please read details here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Data_Protection_Regulation

All this is very difficult to understand in detail although I am a computer scientist. I think all is supposed to be for professional websites and hosting companies etc. and I guess it is good regulation to be more protected against companies collecting data, selling data even if private etc.

This fan website is run by me as a fan, supported by other well known fans. We are not selling any data that you provide here by posting or what you maybe hide by private postings or so.

Most postings here are visible for everybody so, so please take care what you post. I think most people have anyway choosen a nickname.

I would like all of you to check, if some of your personal data is visibel to public, like your email address and please hide if you don't want it to be visible.

This website doesn't yet use secure traffic (https) so please be aware and do not post private data or use passwords you use on other accounts.

Let me know if you have any concerns.

Thanks,
Gerd

Posted on: 2018/5/15 22:21

Re: New European Digital Rights
HNN Forums Admin
From a pink glow star
For further details about your data please read the "Data Protection Privacy Statement" on the Website Credits page.

Posted on: 2018/5/31 18:20

Edited by gerd on 2018/5/31 21:51:25

HNN Forums Admin
From a pink glow star
I have started to delete a lot users, not ever logged in or never posted anything. this is in respect to get emails deleted. Most of them are SPAM I guess anyway. Those people with having a ad-like web address added, I delete anyway.

Posted on: 2018/7/11 23:25

The Jasmine Flower
Good!

Posted on: 2018/7/11 23:28

[Advanced Search]

The Heather Nova Network