Island

Encore:
I Wanna Be Your Light
Until The Race Is Run

Thanks to Sabsi for this setlist!

Posted on: 2014/3/4 22:35

Re: 2014-03-04 - Heather Nova - Enschede (NL) - Wilmink Theatre
Siren
I liked this gig very much. Heather and Arnulf were in a good mood and they were funny. Heather' s voice still amazing! Well, the setlist was no surprise, but I liked "The Archeologist" very much. I' ve heard this song for the first time live. I think it' s the best of her new songs. Gavin James was fantastic! I bought a cd (ep) after the gig (5 Euro: 4 songs). It' s great!! Very interesting to hear the songs with full band. He has a wonderful voice and I hope that we will hear a lot more stuff from him ... It' s somehow sad that this was my last gig in this tour. I would have loved to hear him once again ... and Heather, too, of course ... He sang one song in the gangway between the seats - and luckily right in front of my row, without microphone. Heather signed my ticket after the show and I told her that she was great. But I was wondering why Felix (and Sebastian: is he still ill?) were not there. I didn' t see him. Neither before the gig, nor after the gig. But there was another guy helping Heather. I think it was the guy who brouhgt her the different guitars during the show. And Gavin James sold a lot of cd's and signed them individually.

Posted on: 2014/3/5 12:23

Milky Way
From Leuven, Belgium
I spoke to Felix in Leuven after the gig. He said he had to leave the day after because his mother was ill.

Posted on: 2014/3/5 20:21
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

HNN Forums Admin
From a pink glow star
Visiting her mother for a few days is not the reason Felix wasn't in Enschede. Felix and Sebastian are back in Bermuda. Cologne was the last gig they did the merchandising.

The young man doing/helping with the merchandising and who cares for the guitars on stage is Tim, the tour manager!

Gavin is such a talent and so young. The last song, Two Hearts, he really shows his great work on guitar and vocals. And he can sing the high tunes with Heather!

Btw, Heather's sound engineer, Paul, has a great voice as well, sings along with Heather! You can hear him on "I wanna be your light" ususally, not sure about other songs, need to ask him where else.

In Stuttgart Paul protected the stage after the concert, because young people jumped on the stage to catch what is available there, the setlist and what else, even before the encore.
I was waiting a while till the people left, just in case Paul would need help.

Posted on: 2014/3/5 21:29

[Advanced Search]

The Heather Nova Network