Username:

Password:

Lost Password?

Register now!

(1) 2 3 4 »

Fan Service: Heather Nova - "Together As One" CD
HNN Forums Admin
From a pink glow star
Heather Nova has a new single out called "Together As One". It was released at the Bermudas at December 1st, 2005. Here is a picture of it: together-as-one-cover

Besides the title track "Together As One" there is another so far unreleased song called "Sail On". "Sail On" is a poem by Heather Nova's father which Heather put into a song. Track number three is "I wanna be your light", a live version recorded at the Union Chapel in London 2003. The CD contains a video in DVD quality with Heather Nova performing "Together As One" live.

With this single Heather Nova is supporting the Bermuda Sloop Foundation, which is a charity, a non profit organization and wants to keep the spirit of Bermuda alive. The mission is "bringing home character, teamwork and learning". For this reason a ship will be build, named "Spirit of Bermuda"!. If you want to help this nice project, buy this CD!

Here is Heather Nova's comment about it:

"I am just putting out a CD for the Bermuda Sloop Foundation, which has two exclusive new songs on it. The main song is one I wrote especially for the foundation. It hopefully conjures up the spirit of our unique relationship to the sea here in Bermuda. Being such a small island we have been sailors for generations but many people have forgotten this and have lost touch with it. The Bermuda Sloop Foundation is building a sail training vessel that will give our youth an opportunity to experience teamwork in the form of going to sea. What I love about the programme is that it will reach every kid — not just the affluent ones, and will be great at breaking down the barriers that exist here racially and socially. I am very excited about the project and wanted to do something for them. All proceeds will of course go to the foundation and the CDS will be available before Christmas."

Were are delighted to present you here sound clips of the new songs:

Together-As-One.mp3

Sail-On.mp3

Heather Nova's new single is currently only available at the Bermudas. heathernova.net in cooperation with heathernova.de made a combined order for the fans to order it easier. We managed to transfer a limited number of CD's from the Bermudas to Europe for the fans! This is a fan service for those who already signed up for the CD and we will have a few more for those who haven't yet told their interest. We are delighted to offer you this CD now in Europe. To support this project, Heather Nova signed a bunch of CD's at the Bermudas for us. Many thanks to Heather for her support!

You can get the CD's here exclusively. As an additional option you can get a limited Bermuda Sloop Foundation Greeting Card with the CD. The BSF Greeting Card is very nice. If you open it, a sailing ship, the "Spirit of Bermuda",is build up. Here is a picture of the card:

Spirit-Of-Bermuda

Now it's your choice to order as long as those rarities are available!

As the number of CD's made is very small, these CD's are CD-R's. They come with a label on the CD in a slim case with a 4 sided colored inlay, which contains the lyrics and pictures and more information. These CD's are 100% authentic , made by the Bermuda Sloop Foundation and the signature is 100% authetic as well. If you don't believe us, do not order. Here is a scan of one signature on the CD:

Together-As-One-Signature

We are offering you the following options:

Option 1: "Together As One" - 10 Euro sold out
Option 2: "Together As One" plus "Spirit of Bermuda" card - 13 Euro sold out
Option 3: "Together As One" signed by Heather Nova - 15 Euro sold out

There is a limitation as we already have a lot of requests. You can order up to two options in sum but option three cannot be ordered twice. So e.g. option 2 and 3 is possible.

heathernova.net and heathernova.de supports this project of the Bermuda Sloop Foundation and are not earning from this combined order for the fans. All the effort we do is our support for the Bermuda Sloop Foundation Project.

Postage is not included and need to be added. It depends on destination and your choice of shipment.

Members who already signed in for the CD and members of the forums are preferred. Of course non members can get a CD, if there are CD's left! If you are not a member at the forums, just send an email to the webmaster.

To precise your order, please send a PM (Private Message) to the member together-as-one with:

a. - the option number(s)you would like to have
b. - your email address
c. - your address where the CD('s) should be sent to
d. - the shipment details you like (registered ?, Paypal ?, wire transfer)

You will get then details on how to pay. We can only accept "Banküberweisung" in Germany, international money transfer within Europe and Paypal worldwide, as long as no credit card payment is used. Do not order, if this doesn't work for you.

Thank you all for your support in this project!

Gerd

Posted on: 2006/1/21 15:59

Edited by gerd on 2006/2/1 23:10:32
Edited by gerd on 2006/2/1 23:11:19
Edited by gerd on 2006/2/3 0:02:01
Edited by gerd on 2006/2/5 16:24:17
Edited by gerd on 2006/2/10 22:51:08
Edited by gerd on 2006/3/30 11:13:21

Re: Heather Nova - "Together As One" - Fan Service
Heather Frith E.P.
I'm member of this forum and i'm interested about this CD i'd like to offer it to my best friend who is a big heather's fan . It's her 18th birthday soon ..
Where can i buy it?
( i'm really sorry for my bad english)

Posted on: 2006/1/21 19:29
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Redbird
From Here (to Eternity...)
I don't know what your nationality is, but I'm English and I can understand you perfectly...

Posted on: 2006/1/21 21:11

"The space between the stars, is something that you know... a billion miles of darkness left you feeling low..."

HNN Forums Admin
From a pink glow star
Quote:

Wizol wrote:
I'm member of this forum and i'm interested about this CD i'd like to offer it to my best friend who is a big heather's fan . It's her 18th birthday soon ..
Where can i buy it?
( i'm really sorry for my bad english)

Welcome Wizol
You can buy it here, only here Just read the above posting.
Well send a Private Message to member "togehter-as-one" and answer all what is asked for at a., b., c. and d. Tha's it

Posted on: 2006/1/21 21:31

Siren
From England
I don't know if I'll be able to order now. My paypal account never wants to work, it only lets you send 4 euros a time. I guess I could just send 4 euros, 4 times. Straight after the other.

Posted on: 2006/1/21 23:21

HNN Forums Admin
From a pink glow star
In Europe you can send by International Banking Transfer. It doesn't cost you more then a national banking transfer. It is a european law !

Posted on: 2006/1/21 23:31

Heather Frith E.P.
A lot oders are coming in. Unfortunatelly not all information that where asked for, are in the PM's.

So please:

- don't send PM's to gerd, use togehter-as-one instead
- add you full names to the address
- tell if registered or unregistered shipment is wanted

Please allow a few day's for us to answer as a lot order's are coming in, but we have to get the information of those who preordered first.

Thanks.

Posted on: 2006/1/22 16:35

South
From Auerbach, Germany
welcome here together-as-one

Posted on: 2006/1/22 16:38

Heather Frith E.P.
I've send you a PM together as one!
Well it's great if u understand my english Darren i'm a french girl!

Posted on: 2006/1/22 17:54

Oyster
From Cambridge, UK
'european law' ?????
Is this also valid for UK?
Lloyds charges at least 10 Pounds if I send money to my own German bank account and than my 'Sparkasse' charges me an additional 3,50€ and the exchange course Lloyds uses - lets not talk about that

Posted on: 2006/1/22 18:36

The Jasmine Flower
Quote:

Malte wrote:
'european law' ?????
Is this also valid for UK?
Lloyds charges at least 10 Pounds if I send money to my own German bank account and than my 'Sparkasse' charges me an additional 3,50€ and the exchange course Lloyds uses - lets not talk about that

I guess Gerd means this:

(a German link, from the hvb.de website)

Attach file:

jpg  eu.jpg (189.62 KB)
3_43d3c7e587f00.jpg 841X366 px

Posted on: 2006/1/22 18:59

Glow Stars
From Sweden
I'll have to pay about a 1€ for the transfer and then about 10€ to cover the charges for the recipient.

I guess since the UK and Sweden doesn't use the Euro we still have to pay...

So I'll guess I'll pay through paypal...

Posted on: 2006/1/22 19:13

The Jasmine Flower
Yes, the transfer must be in Euro.

But UK and Norway are also possible. I found many links that I could transfer money from Germany to UK or from Germany to Norway (although it's not even in the EU!) to the standard price within Germany.

I just look for a link from an UK bank right now.

Posted on: 2006/1/22 19:23

The Jasmine Flower
The payment MUST be in Euro.

"Regulation (EC) No 2560/2001 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 19 December 2001 on cross-border payments in euro"

Maybe this:

http://europa.eu.int/comm/internal_ma ... uide-crossb-transf_en.pdf (PDF)

Norway and UK are included.

In fact, it's the 15 EU member states (even those who haven't the Euro) plus Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein.

EDIT: I forgot that we have now 25 EU members. I don't know about those ten new members. It should be possible from there, too.

Posted on: 2006/1/22 19:28

The Jasmine Flower
Edit for peterk: Also possible for SEK. (Swedish currency)

Go to your bank and say you want to pay to Germany based on the "Regulation 2560/2001/EC on cross-border payments"

Posted on: 2006/1/22 19:45

The Jasmine Flower
OK, people from outside Germany who want to pay to Gerd:

* you also need Gerd's account number in "IBAN format" (International Bank Account Number) and the "BIC" (Bank Identifier Code) of Gerd's bank (so please Gerd, tell us!)

* the charges are allocated as "shared charges" (SHARE)

* payment in Euro or Swedish currency. Possible within all 25 member states from the EU (even from member states who don't have the Euro!) plus Norway, Liechtenstein, Iceland.

The money will arrive (minus any domestic charges that may be deducted by Gerd's bank) - I hope he has a good bank.

You have to pay your "normal" domestic fees then, and no international fees anymore.

If your bank doesn't know about this, tell the bank they should read the "EC Regulation No. 2560/2001 on cross-border payments in Euro"

Posted on: 2006/1/22 19:52

The Jasmine Flower

Posted on: 2006/1/22 20:08

Glow Stars
From Sweden
Bernd, thanks for the info.

My post was a bit wrong, the €10 would have been to cover if there was any charges for the recipent, and I would guess if the recipent has a correct IBAN and BIC then it shouldn't be close to €10...

So I guess it's only €1 + plus whatever cost there is for Gerd.

Posted on: 2006/1/22 20:29

HNN Forums Admin
From a pink glow star
Quote:

Wizol wrote:
I've send you a PM together as one!
Well it's great if u understand my english Darren i'm a french girl!

I got your PM. Give me a few days to answer. I cannot promise a signed one yet, but unsigned is possible.

Posted on: 2006/1/22 21:07

HNN Forums Admin
From a pink glow star
Quote:

Chris91275 wrote:
welcome here together-as-one

thanks for laughing

For those who don't understand why Chris is laughing, together-as-one is currently just me, Gerd, and maybe people who help me sending out the CD's. Just need to seperate PM's to me and the CD order requests. Still some mix up so

Posted on: 2006/1/22 21:11

Glow Stars
Hi

i sent you a PM, Togegher-as-one. Did you get it ? If getting a cd is still possible, tell me how much i have to send you. I've "filled" the options...

Posted on: 2006/1/25 11:31

Siren
From England
Quote:

gerd wrote:
In Europe you can send by International Banking Transfer. It doesn't cost you more then a national banking transfer. It is a european law !

If you can explain to me how to do that, then I def. still want my signed copy!

Posted on: 2006/1/25 13:41

The Jasmine Flower
Quote:

LightYears wrote:
Quote:

gerd wrote:

If you can explain to me how to do that, then I def. still want my signed copy!

I've already explained this in the other articles of this thread.

With England, there is a problem, though, since the payment MUST be in Euro. Your bank in England can still charge you for the exchange from Pound into Euro.

If your bank doesn't know the law, tell them they should read the "EC Regulation No. 2560/2001 on cross-border payments in Euro".

An example for a UK bank explaining it: http://www.ulsterbank.com/ulster/ri/C ... ments/Low_value_payments/ (HTML) and http://www.ulsterbank.com/ulster/ri/C ... eign_trans_charges_RI.pdf (PDF)

Posted on: 2006/1/25 13:51

HNN Forums Admin
From a pink glow star
Tommorrow latest I will hopefully have all the details what I can send out to you individually. It's a lot work to manage all the individual requests. I will start to send out PM's with details to you, starting friday.

Thanks for being patient.

Posted on: 2006/1/26 21:11

HNN Forums Admin
From The Netherlands
Nooooooooooooo thank you for all the good work

Posted on: 2006/1/26 21:13

HNN Forums Admin
From a pink glow star
Here is the list of people, who early ask for a copy. I got refined orders by most of them, but not all. If you are on the list and didn't yet refine your order, please choose the options available listed in this first post of this thread till saturday. Later requests cannot be processed. Well you can order new then as long as we have CD's and options left.

Don't forget to take advantage of your preorder!

moerie
perry
bernd (handled by Heinz)
johandeman
Malte
peterk
Bene
viking_boy
rockpile88
LightYears
fritz
Chris91275
Someone-New
IceQueen
Lou
MiniCooper
kyleho
Martha
nico
meghanmarie
redpaul
liane
chessimprov
folon
kwestwood
magrat
Grey_Archangel
PAAP
marcsky

Posted on: 2006/1/26 23:15

Edited by gerd on 2006/1/28 19:23:25

HNN Forums Admin
From a pink glow star
The first messages with individual payment details have been sent out. More will follow this weekend.

Two early orders have been sent out today, means we have started shipping.

Posted on: 2006/1/28 19:26

The Jasmine Flower
From usa
Gerd, even though I got mine by other means, I want to thank you for everyone for taking care of getting the cds and doing all the financial stuff. I'm sure it's a lot of work.

Posted on: 2006/1/29 2:46

The Jasmine Flower
Quote:

Cassander wrote:
Gerd, even though I got mine by other means, I want to thank you for everyone for taking care of getting the cds and doing all the financial stuff. I'm sure it's a lot of work.

yeah

Posted on: 2006/1/29 12:50

HNN Forums Admin
From a pink glow star
Thank you guys. I so much hope they will finally reach the people who ordered.

For those who ordered insured, this is extremly expensive, You will not get the CD back, just the money. We do not have anymore signed CD's. So all you might get back is the money after a long time.

So I skip that kind of delivery request.

I can send registered if really wanted. Unregistered orders are prefered so.

Posted on: 2006/1/30 0:39

Milky Way
From Rüsselsheim / Germany
Hey, recieved today the signed CD ! Thanks to Gerd to make this possible.

Posted on: 2006/1/31 18:24

Siren
From England
I sent a pm to Together as One/Gerd on Sunday, was the PM recieved? Because the computer was being funny.

Posted on: 2006/1/31 22:06

HNN Forums Admin
From a pink glow star
Quote:

fritz wrote:
Hey, recieved today the signed CD ! Thanks to Gerd to make this possible.

you still have to pay

Posted on: 2006/1/31 22:44

HNN Forums Admin
From a pink glow star
Quote:

LightYears wrote:
I sent a pm to Together as One/Gerd on Sunday, was the PM recieved? Because the computer was being funny.

I received the PM. You said you cannot make a bank transfer. How about Paypal ? Otherwise we have to find another solution.

You preordered early, means the signed CD is reserved for you.

Posted on: 2006/1/31 22:47

HNN Forums Admin
From a pink glow star
Some of you already got the CD, some haven't yet received an invoice. And those who wanted to pay by Paypal ignore what I said about using the credit card. I cannot accept credit card payment. I'm sorry, I have no businees or premium account.

I'm searching for someone with a business or premium account who can help out. Means getting the payment and forward via paypal to me without using credit cards. Additional Paypal fees need to be paid then.

In germany that is very easy to use banking transfer for Paypal, but I know the Paypal options are different to every country.

Those payment problems and registered orders makes it really complicated. So please don't mind for any delays. I'm really working hours each day to get the CD's out.

Posted on: 2006/1/31 22:59

Blow
Gerd, I am getting worried...are you sending out all the orders before getting payment? Because if the Paypal (me using a credit card rather than bank account...long story, but my husband worries about Paypal security so I use my own credit card, but could not give them info on a joint account) doesn't work out, then I really don't think I have any way of paying you except an attempt at concealed cash (what about a U.S. money order?).

In short, you have put so much work into this, and it's such a great favor, I know none of us here at the forums wants you to lose any money for doing it. So, could you slow down on the mailings until the payments are coming in to you? Or at least not mail mine until after I give you money.

Sorry for being neurotic

Also, I don't use Paypal much, but isn't one of the points of their existence the fact that they can take money from my credit card and give it to you as cash? Why do you need a "business" account? If you were a business, I could give you my credit card to process yourself, without needing them!

Posted on: 2006/2/1 3:35

Siren
From England
I could send you the money in a registered/"sign for" post if you like.

It's secure and you just have to sign for it, Would that be okay?

Otherwise it might take a while before my paypal account is verrified with a debit card.

Posted on: 2006/2/1 12:45

Storm
From close to Antwerp
Same story here... I can't link my normal bank account to Paypal.

I guess I'll have to send the money in a letter too.
If that's allright with you, Gerd.

Posted on: 2006/2/1 13:13

Storm
From close to Antwerp
Gerd, Magret is right.

You don't need a business account to transfer money from your Paypal account to your proper bank account.

I've done it a few times, for stuff I sold, and it's no problem. I don't have a business account either.

Posted on: 2006/2/1 13:15

The Jasmine Flower
From paypal.com (same text on paypal.de):

Personal Account
Ideal for online shopping. Send and receive payments through PayPal's secure network. Personal accounts cannot accept debit or credit card payments.

Premier Account
Perfect for buying and selling on eBay or merchant websites. Accept all payment types for low fees. Do business under your own name.

Business Account
The right choice for your online business. Accept all payment types for low fees. Do business under a company or group name.

---

As far as I can see it, you can only pay with the bank accounts or from your PayPal balance.

Posted on: 2006/2/1 13:32

(1) 2 3 4 »

[Advanced Search]

The Heather Nova Network