Username:

Password:

Lost Password?

Register now!

« 1 ... 55 56 57 (58)

Re: Next concert plans
Storm
From close to Antwerp
Last real and big concert I saw was the amazing Nick Cave in Bremen, one year ago. It was actually an 'interview' but he played 15 songs on piano as well.

Posted on: 2021/2/28 10:52
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Wonderlust
From everywhere
Was supposed to go to Deacon Blue gigs last fall. For the first time since their 5-year breakup in 1994 they scheduled a Dutch date. Also planned to do a UK date as well. So yeah... none of that materialized as with everything else.

Hopefully this fall in the rebound. But I am not too sure about it. Access to the UK might become an issue. Last time I saw them was in Glasgow in December 2018, via the guest list with a photo pass.

Posted on: 2021/4/22 20:37

Glow Stars
Just got tickets to see Lucy Dacus in October. Hoping the pandemic will be gone by then here, we're up to 50% fully vaccinated already (including me) where I live.

Posted on: 2021/5/22 0:13

HNN Forums Admin
From a pink glow star
Ordered a ticket for this event in my hometown. Quite expensive but seems to be very special

https://rocktheopera.com/

Got this information from a something 22? year old female drummer called Sina who can play pretty much every song from The Who (even simular to Keith Moon, one of her favourite drummers like mine). I follow Sina for plenty years and hope there is a chance to say hello after the concert.

Here is a link to her cover playing " Won't get fooled again" by The Who

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ch4d3x7ZBFk

A further description of the concert:

"The absolute highlights of our shows include: Pink Floyd Shine On You Crazy Diamond, Comfortably Numb, Echoes, Another Brick In The Wall, Deep Purple Highway Star, Fireball, Smoke On The Water, When A Blind Man Cries, Queen The Show Must Go On, We Are The Champions, A Kind Of Magic, Led Zeppelin Stairway To Heaven and Kashmir, U2 With Or Without You and Where The Streets Have No Name."

Posted on: 2021/10/25 23:33

HNN Forums Admin
From a pink glow star
The Rock The Opera Concert tonight ist postponed another year.

Posted on: 2021/11/26 15:43

HNN Forums Admin
From a pink glow star
A few days later the concert in U.K. happend.

In Germany in terms of Corona, every regional polition creates the own rules. It is so crazy if you live here or 20km away from here. After 2 years they think of creating common rules now. Seems that politions are slow in mind.

Posted on: 12/2 21:29

HNN Forums Admin
From a pink glow star
Ordered a ticket for Birdy today , performing in my hometown in May 2022. I'm so happy I noticed she is on tour and coming. This made my day!

Posted on: 12/13 23:46

HNN Forums Admin
From a pink glow star
There is a lovely performance of Birdy available which will be broadcasted tonight for free on Astra Satellite in Europe at 3.40 (3SAT) or so tonight in the morning ,4+ hours from now. Anyway it could be watched and downloaded already

Birdy Live at Wiltons Music Hall, London, April 15th, 2021

https://www.3sat.de/kultur/pop-around-the-clock/birdy-100.html

The musicians play on two levels, a great Orchestra on the upper flour and guitars and so on the ground flour in a wonderful venue. Birdy in a wonderful dress looks like an angel, playing piano and guitar. "Terrible Love" is one of the highlights of this performance to me. Really wonderful musicians. I highly recommend to listen to!

Posted on: 12/18 23:16

HNN Forums Admin
From a pink glow star
There are so many concerts that have been postponed and may luckily take place years later now.

On my list for sure concerts of the upcoming tour of Heather Nova which will start next Tuesday!

In November I will visit the concert by Philip Poisel, sings german, maybe not known in most countries.

Next year, Birdie in my Hometown. Perfect!

A month later in April, Tori Amos!

And since today the farewell tour of Roger Waters (former member of Pink Floyd). But I will be very far away from the stage. Front would be 292 Euro! Never thought tickets can be that expensive. Went for a ticket half price, which still hurts.

Posted on: 9/30 22:31

« 1 ... 55 56 57 (58)

[Advanced Search]

The Heather Nova Network