Username:

Password:

Lost Password?

Register now!

1 ticket for Bochum for sale
South
From Auerbach, Germany
Well,

I just decided to sell my ticket for the Bochum concert as there are problems during vacation time in my office department. I wanted to see Heather once again in any case but now, as it seems that she will play in Rottweil (a well known train stop during my trips to Zürich whenever I visit my gf), it would be more intelligent to see her perfom live in Rottweil on a Saturday and spend the next day together with my gf in Switzerland

Anyone who is interested in my ticket (original price 33,24 EUR) and would love to take my ticket for the outstanding fan discount price of only 25 EUR (including shipping within Germany) should contact me with email or PM as soon as possible!

Posted on: 2009/3/27 18:37

Re: 1 ticket for Bochum for sale
The Jasmine Flower
Instead of going to Switzerland, you could ask your gf for going to Rottweil.

Rottweil seems to be a romantic little town, nice to spend a week-end with a gf there.

Posted on: 2009/3/28 10:18

Re: 1 ticket for Bochum for sale
South
From Auerbach, Germany
She works in a restaurant and saturdays are the most frequented times, so we unfortunately have NO CHANCE to attend together a Heather gig like a few weeks ago in Zürich. But I will take this chance and spend the next days with my cutie

Posted on: 2009/3/28 10:32

[Advanced Search]

The Heather Nova Network