« 1 ... 6 7 8 (9)

Re: What have you dreamt last night?
The Jasmine Flower
Short for "people", maybe?

Posted on: 2008/7/4 6:58

Wonderlust
From Scotland
'peeps' is short for 'the good folks (or bad) of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, or of any other country'.

Posted on: 2008/7/4 9:45
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Wonderlust
Quote:

rouss wrote:
'peeps' is short for 'the good folks (or bad) of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, or of any other country'.

Ah, i see.

Posted on: 2008/7/4 17:39

South
I used to have very vivid and unexplainable dreams.

I figured out how to explain them and now they are mostly gone.

Weird, eh? Once the void of knowledge was filled, I stopped dreaming so vividly......

Posted on: 2008/7/6 18:15

Redbird
From Here (to Eternity...)
Because, dreams are largely undigested impressions from our life...

Posted on: 2008/7/12 15:44

"The space between the stars, is something that you know... a billion miles of darkness left you feeling low..."

Wonderlust
Dreamt of Heather another time last night - great!

Posted on: 2008/7/28 19:02

The Jasmine Flower
I have dreamt tonight that I have had the "pleasure" to make an interview with Lothar Matthaeus.

I was asking: "Mr Matthaeus, how successful will the German soccer be in the next ten years?"

His answer: "A Lothar Matthaeus will not answer this question, because a Lothar Matthaeus cannot look into the future."

Posted on: 2008/8/6 7:01

Oyster
From Belgium
I had a really weird dream about my grandmother: she was alone in her house, and each time the bell would ring she'd ask who it was and then ask questions only they (the person at the door) could know. I remember me ringing the bell, then my grandmother questioning me. I thought she was acting crazy again, so I left, saying that I'd come back another time. Then, at night, my grandmother was alone and she hears the bell. Naturally, she asks who's there. A cold voice answered her: "Death". Shocked, my grandmother said something like: "Eh, not tonight no." And then it ended.

Actually quite scary. I don't know what this dream means, really.

Posted on: 2008/8/6 10:42

Wonderlust
From Scotland
I love the strange clarity of your dream description Tigress: like a good fairytale, it is simultaneously bizarre and absolutely precise, lending it both wonder and conviction.
Not that I know what it means. Perhaps that your grandmother still has things to tell you or share with you?

Posted on: 2008/8/7 23:43

Oyster
From Belgium
I really have no idea. I do know that there are some things about me that my grandmother knows nothing about, but which I do want to tell her... eventually. Maybe Death is saying that I should stop postponing that?

Posted on: 2008/8/9 11:32

Storm
From Schweden
I was in Amsterdam and the whole bottom level of the city was flooded! In my dream it was located on hills and only the lowest section was under water.

Posted on: 2008/8/11 0:16

The Jasmine Flower
I dreamt of floods as well tonight... Actually, I was in a museum and it was kind of flooded...

Posted on: 2008/8/11 9:32

Wonderlust
From Scotland
I had a weird nightmare which I woke up from in the early hours.
In a large walled garden, an Elizabethan English jury (including Q.Liz1) were staging a trial of the Scots, who were busy massacring the Queen's very butch bodyguards. Thing is, they had bows and arrows whereas we had massive clubs and so just laid into these huge brutes and knocked their heads off. It was pretty gruesome. The whole scene was overlooked by one half of an Italian football stadium's seating. The stadium's architect was quite proud of the concrete seating although I thought it wasn't very comfy.
I escaped both massacre and tedious architectural discussion by darting down some alley and into an old taverna.
But the place was thick with foreign agents. I knew I'd get caught. So, being unable to face any more upset, I woke up, took some anti-congestants and settled down to a proper night's sleep. This I didn't want to wake from (and I struggled to stay asleep) because I'd been charged with meeting he daughter of an old tutor and the daughter was Iranian and she was gorgeous...

Posted on: 2008/8/11 22:07

Wonderlust
Amazing dream! I wish I was nearly as busy in my dreams as you, Gordon...

Posted on: 2008/8/11 23:08

Siren
From Oberhausen, Germany
I had a atrange, silly dream. I dreamt I was at a party and met an old friend from school there. But she has changed so much in her behaviour that I couldn't really believe it was her.

Posted on: 2008/8/14 16:50

Storm
From Schweden
I dreamt I told my brother and my mother about this video. Then today I actually did. Hilarious!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LLRk3_nogo

Posted on: 2008/8/14 23:40

Storm
From Konstanz, Germany
Quote:

Bernd wrote:
I have dreamt tonight that I have had the "pleasure" to make an interview with Lothar Matthaeus.

I was asking: "Mr Matthaeus, how successful will the German soccer be in the next ten years?"

His answer: "A Lothar Matthaeus will not answer this question, because a Lothar Matthaeus cannot look into the future."

I know I answer to a rather old entry - but that was the most intelligent answer by Lothar Matthaeus I have ever heard. Unfortunately he gave it just in Bernd's dream...
And it was, sorry, a rather stupid question, wasn't it?

Posted on: 2008/8/22 13:39

The Jasmine Flower
Three weird dreams tonight:

1) I was at the North sea in a very dirty train. I complaint why the train was so dirty, with so many empty beer bottles on the floor and such, and I got the answer that the day before there had been many German drunk soldiers in that train, and there was no time yet since yesterday to clean the train again.

2) Then I was in Munich in a tram. At one station, the current Mayor from Munich came suddenly into the tram, shook everyone's hands, and left at the next station again. Well, it's election time soon here, so he did some election campaign for his party, well, that's ok, but I was very surprised he did this also in my dream...!

3) Then I was at my parents. As I opened the door, some huge and living lion was sitting there on the table! I was very upset and frightened and I hid me in some other room, closing the door again, hoping that the lion hasn't seen me. Someone asked me: "have you seen the lion that has espaced from the circus?". I answered: "yes I have". Then nothing happened - for hours! I was trapped in this room, couldn't go outside, because the lion was waiting there, and nobody helped me getting out of this situation.

Posted on: 2008/8/26 20:42

Wonderlust
From Scotland
"2) Then I was in Munich in a tram. At one station, the current Mayor from Munich came suddenly into the tram, shook everyone's hands, and left at the next station again. Well, it's election time soon here, so he did some election campaign for his party, well, that's ok, but I was very surprised he did this also in my dream...!"

must be a stray beta version of that neurophysiological software Barak Obama's been developing
I wonder how long it will be before our dreams are interrupted with commercial breaks? Or 'product placement'. See, Bernd's third dream was brought to you by the makers of 'Lion Bar', except they screwed up somewhere

and, of all the coincidences, what was I doing in waking life this evening? Why, I was on a train reading a non-fiction book all about the neuroscience of dreams

Posted on: 2008/8/27 0:17

The Jasmine Flower
Surely, the first dream was sponsored by the beer industry, the second by a political party, and the third by the Lion Bar. Too bad that when I woke up, no money arrived here for it.

Posted on: 2008/8/27 0:19

The Jasmine Flower
I have dreamt that December has 36 days.

Posted on: 2008/10/3 17:29

Wonderlust
From Scotland
Did that mean more holiday, or more working days before the holidays?
See, one's a dream; the other a nightmare.

Posted on: 2008/10/3 22:48

The Jasmine Flower
I had a very weird dream. Can someone explain it to me?

I was in Bermuda, visiting Heather. It was sunshine, great weather, Heather showed me her laptop! After that, Heather, Felix, Sebastian, and me were sitting around a table in the garden of Heather's home island and we were drinking tea, eating cakes, and such. Lots of laughing, talking, enjoying time, relaxing, and laughing again.

Then suddenly, Sebastian ran away. Heather shouted: "Sebastian, come here again!". But he didn't come back. Heather shouted even louder: "Sebastian, come here again!" He still didn't come back. Then Heather got angry. She stood up, walked up and down the island to search Sebastian and to bring him back to the table. She really looked everywhere, but she didn't found him. Nothing. There was not even the slightest hint where he could be. Absolutely no sign.

As the island is not big, Heather feared the worst, like Sebastian probably fell into the sea and was drowned. Of course, Heather was now terribly upset. And so were we. We all stood up and nervously looked after him. Felix jumped into the sea and swam around, shouting "Sebastian, where are you?". Heather looked on the one side of the island and the house, I looked on the other side of the island, and the garden. We all were terribly upset.

As it was my job to search in the garden, I looked into the teepee that was standing there since New Year's Day. Sebastian was peacefully sitting in it, reading a children's book, and he was so absorbed in this book, that he didn't hear us shouting. I said to him, with almost no voice anymore, and out of breath: "Oh, Sebastian, you are here? Haven't you heard us?". Sebastian looked up and wondered: "What, you were searching me?" I took all my energy and shouted, as loud as possible, to Heather and Felix: "Sebastian is here in the teepee, he was only reading a book, don't worry anymore, he is very fine, everything is fine!" Heather and Felix ran to me and Sebastian, they took him into their arms, and said to him: "You are fine! We are so glad! We already feared the worst!" Sebastian answered: "Mom, dad, I don't understand! I was just reading this book!" But Heather and Felix replied: "Whatever you were doing, we don't care anymore. You are fine, and that's the most important thing to us. We love you." and they kissed him. Then, Heather, looked up to me and said: "Bernd, you are so great. You have found him. He is fine. Thank you very much. Without you, the worst thing could have happened." And then Heather smilied to me with her best smile ever. I felt like a hero, like Heather's hero... and it felt great!

In this very moment, my alarm clock rang. I woke up, and it took me a while to realize that I was not Heather's hero anymore, that I was not in Bermuda, that the sun was not shining, but that I was lying in my bed and having to stand up now and go to work on this rainy and cold day today...

Posted on: 2008/12/22 19:22

HNN Forums Admin
From The Netherlands
Still better than waking up next to Angela Merkel

Posted on: 2008/12/22 19:48

Storm
From close to Antwerp
Bernd, you are weird.

Posted on: 2008/12/23 17:11

Storm
From Konstanz, Germany
I start to have Chancellor dreams as well, this must be a spreadening German Krankheit! But, it was Helmut Schmidt, he was NOT naked and it was just probably due to the documentaries I had watched on TV the evening before.

Posted on: 2008/12/24 15:49

The Jasmine Flower
Did he smoke?

Posted on: 2008/12/24 17:35

Storm
From Konstanz, Germany
Quote:

Bernd wrote:
Did he smoke?

Is the pope a Catholic?

Posted on: 2008/12/25 15:06

The Jasmine Flower
Today I have dreamt that I had won the Nobel Prize in Physics the second time already, and funnily, I got both awards as I was still at school, the first Nobel Prize in Physics at age 15, and the second at age 18. Wow - call me a genius!

Posted on: 2009/2/16 0:46

The Jasmine Flower
From usa
I had a dream that I was going to a Heather Nova concert in France. I even was going to perform DJ duty for a radio station or the venue or something after the concert. Unfortunately, I somehow missed my plane cause I didn't realize what time it was and wasn't able to go.

I was so relieved when I woke up and realized it wasn't real and that I actually was still going to go to a Heather Nova concert.

Posted on: 2009/2/16 13:07

Siren
From Oberhausen, Germany
I dreamt about having swim-lessons in school again. No surprise to dream it, since I watched 'the guardian' on tv yesterday. The film was good!

Posted on: 2009/2/16 19:24

Wonderlust
From Scotland
I dreamt I was in a cage in a zoo looking after a bear cub: very cute but I didn't know when it might attack me. But instead of doing this, it turned into a naked woman with short blonde hair

Posted on: 2009/2/16 19:39

Storm
From close to Antwerp
I dreamt there were burglars at home, and I wanted to go and check, but I was so afraid I couldn't get out of bed.

Posted on: 2009/2/16 23:54

South
I slept and I dreamed of a time long ago
I saw an army of rebels, dancing on air
I dreamed as I slept, I could see the campfires,
A song of the battle, that was born in the flames,
and the rebels were waltzing on air.

I danced with a girl to the tune of a waltz
that was written to be danced on the battlefield
I danced to the song of a voice of a girl
A voice that called "Stand till we fall
we stand till all the boys fall."

As we danced came the news that the war was not won
5 armies were coming, with carriage and gun
Through the heart of the camp
swept the news from the front
A cloud crossed the moon, a child cried for food
We knew the war could not be won.

So we danced with a rifle, to the rhythm of the gun
in a glade through the trees i saw my only one
Then the earth seemed to rise hell hot as the sun
The soldiers were dying, there was tune to the sighing.
The song was an old rebel one.

As the smoke of our hopes rose high from the field
My eyes played tricks through the moon and the trees
I slept as I dreamed I saw the army rise
A voice began to call, stand till you fall
The tune was an old rebel one.

Posted on: 2009/5/20 2:07

The Jasmine Flower
From usa
This was a week or two ago...

I dreamt that I was going with Frai and Anke to an institute where they would be tested for ESP. I really wanted to stay with them for the test to protect them, but somehow I got tricked away. When I got back, the test was done.

Frai had scored a 2, having only a little bit of powers. But Anke scored an 8. Apparently her power was really strong! I remember being afraid for her, worried the institute might make her a research subject and hurt her. But then the dream ended.

Posted on: 2010/4/1 5:27

« 1 ... 6 7 8 (9)

[Advanced Search]

The Heather Nova Network